Future mobility could be great. People’s mobility lifestyles could lead to lower impact, fairer transport that help to deliver better places. This is good mobility. A key part of this will be collaborative mobility – shared cars, bikes & rides. This conference will help develop the broader agenda of good mobility beyond the focus of AVs and MaaS.
• Developing a consensus on principle for good mobility.
• Understanding new mobility lifestyles.
• Raise the profile of co-mobility as both a vital ingredient of and agent for creating good mobility; showcase the thought leadership and delivery:
– Established modes: car clubs, bike share and ride share
– Emerging modes: shared scooters, shared taxi, on demand micro transit
– Highlighting innovation and potential for integration of co-mobility through mobility hubs, app partnerships, and MaaS aggregators
– Highlight the need for scrutiny of new mobility for public benefit through social and environmental filters
– Connect practitioners to encourage partnerships and new enterprises
Transportation Entrepreneur, co-founder and former CEO of Zipcar
Professor Jillian Anable
Institute for Transport Studies
Campaign for Better Transport
CoMoUk has arranged for delegates to receive a 10% discount for the Good Hotel London which is next door to the venue and a place we have regularly stayed. Booking code is COMOUK. Download more info here
CoMoUK welcomes ideas for presentations, debates and other contribution to the conference. If you would like to get involved please complete this survey online:
CoMoUk welcomes partnerships with those wishing to showcase their products and services. Sponsorship opportunities and exhibition packages