Collaborative Mobility Conference 2018
Collaborative mobility creating good mobility
Save the Date 26-27 September 2018
Dates: 26-27 September 2018
Venue: The Crystal, Docklands London
Led by: CoMoUK
Future mobility could be great. People’s mobility lifestyles could lead to lower impact, fairer transport that help to deliver better places. This is good mobility. A key part of this will be collaborative mobility – shared cars, bikes & rides. This conference will help develop the broader agenda of good mobility beyond the focus of AVs and MaaS.
• Developing a consensus on principle for good mobility.
• Understanding new mobility lifestyles.
• Raise the profile of co-mobility as both a vital ingredient of and agent for creating good mobility; showcase the thought leadership and delivery:
– Established modes: car clubs, bike share and ride share
– Emerging modes: shared scooters, shared taxi, on demand micro transit
– Highlighting innovation and potential for integration of co-mobility through mobility hubs, app partnerships, and MaaS aggregators
– Highlight the need for scrutiny of new mobility for public benefit through social and environmental filters
– Connect practitioners to encourage partnerships and new enterprises
Transportation Entrepreneur, co-founder and former CEO of Zipcar
Professor Jillian Anable
Institute of Transport Studies
Campaign for Better Transport
Recommended hotel details
CoMoUk has arranged for delegates to receive a 10% discount for the Good Hotel London which is next door to the venue and a place we have regularly stayed. To book quote code (tbc).
Call for contributions to the conference
CoMoUK welcomes ideas for presentations, debates and other contribution to the conference. If you would like to get involved please complete this survey online:
Sponsorship & exhibition opportunities
CoMoUk welcomes partnerships with those wishing to showcase their products and services. Sponsorship opportunities and exhibition packages are outlined here (post copy to follow)
Cycle City Active City in Manchester on 28-29 June 2018
Bikeplus are supporting a bike share workshop.
Book your place on Transport Xtra
Transport Practitioner’s Meeting Oxford 5 – 6 July 2018.
Bikeplus will run a workshop about bike share development.
Find out more on PTRC
North American Bike Share Annual Conference
Call for papers for the event in Portland, Oregon on 4-7th September.
Find out more on NABSA