Joining CoMoUk is important for two reasons.
• As a membership organisation developing a strong network from a diverse range of stakeholders provides a mandate for our work. We provide a voice for those working in collaborative mobility and seeks to represent all aspects of the sector.
• The contributions of CoMoUK members along with other funding partners enable us to carry out our key objectives to promote co-mobility, collect evidence of the impacts of the sector and provide advice on developing schemes.
There are three different categories of membership:
• Commercial, (private sector)
£500 (ex vat)
• Non-commercial, (public sector, charities, educational establishments, individuals)
£20* (ex vat)
Public Sector Forum Membership
£300 (ex vat)
*This is a nominal fee to remove barriers for supporters with limited resources.
For car club and bike share operators interested in accreditation, which also incorporates membership, please visit the accreditation pages.
Members receive the following benefits:
Develop the sector
Support our independent research, analysis and creation of best practice resources to develop shared transport for the public good.
Support our work as the independent voice and central portal for the shared transport sector.
Listing on the website member directory.
Access to networks
Access to networks of shared transport practitioners.
Preferential attendance rates at CoMoUK’s conference.
Voting rights on CoMoUK matters and at the AGM.
All commercial members to be notified of sponsorship opportunities.
- Bewegen Technologies Inc
- Beryl Bike Share
- Bike Share Ireland
- Bluecity (UK) Ltd
- Bristol Community Transport (c)
- DriveNow UK Limited
- E-Car Club Limited
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car UK Ltd
- Freebike Ltd
- Hourbike Limited (c)
- Intelligent Transport Services Ltd (ITS)
- Lime Technologies
- MOBIKE Technology UK Limited
- Nextbike UK
- Practical Car and Van Rental Limited
- Serco Limited
- Urbo / Full Speed Bikes
- Andrew Capel
- Bromley, London Borough
- Brompton Bike Hire
- Cambridge CleanWheels
- Co-Cars Ltd
- Cycle Land
- Go Travel Solutions
- Higgitt, Martin
- Hook Norton Low Carbon Ltd
- Huntly Development Trust
- Kevin House
- Lochwinnoch Energy Action Plan (LEAP)
- Moray Carshare
- Mr Dave Holladay
- Mr Eric Manners
- Nexans EVCS
- Redbridge, London Borough
- Shropshire Car Club
- Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Sheffield
- West Midlands Combined Authority